turns out i’m an equal opportunity shoe lover (except the cheap variety). photographing my shoes led me to evaluate whether each pair is current and in good condition. i’ll admit that a few are a little scuffed, but i’m not ready to part with them yet.
step-by-step shoe box photo labeling:
1. photograph your shoes. choose a neutral space with lots of light.
2. pet each shoe lovingly and reminisce.
3. print out your photos on 4 x 6 in. photo paper.
4. use double-sided adhesive to attach the images to the fronts of the boxes
5. et voilà. choosing your shoes just got easier!
this is one instance where older technology—a polaroid camera—would have made the project easier. go figure!